Quote

“True love is not so much a matter of romance as it is a matter of anxious concern for the well being of one’s companion”
-President Hinckley

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

my love


Valentine's Day this year was uneventful, but great.
I made dinner and Dan loved it.
We had store bought cheesecake for dessert. Yum.
Cheesecake is Dan's favorite
that was my gift to him
While at the store, I bought some flowers and a Symphony bar for me
and told Dan that they were from him.
Clever boy, to be able to buy me things while at work.

We cuddled and watched an episode of Fringe together
before I got so tired I had to go to bed.

I slept next to him while he watched the K-state vs. KU game
K-State won!
It was apparently a very epic game.
I slept through it.

All-in-all, not a bad day. We didn't exchange gifts or do anything particularly romantic, but we got to spend time together.
I guess that's all that really matters.


1 comment:

  1. :) I love that you bought your Valentine's gifts. It still counts!! Plus that ensures you'll like what you're getting! I made it very clear to Sam I wanted flowers for Valentine's day this year, by saying "Sam, I want flowers for Valentine's day this year." About four different times before the actual day. haha. Making it easy for them can make it much happier for us! I'm really glad you enjoyed the day together-that's what it's all about.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...