Quote

“True love is not so much a matter of romance as it is a matter of anxious concern for the well being of one’s companion”
-President Hinckley

Friday, February 4, 2011

what I'm thinking

I want to go back to Utah solely so I can go to Cafe Rio. I want one of those pulled pork burritos so badly! It's making my mouth water just thinking about it. If you live in Utah, do you think you could express mail one of those to me? I'll love you forever.

Dan's whole rotation was so bored yesterday that they played Hide-N-Seek in the hospital. How awesome is that? Imagine all these older vet students roaming around the halls, trying to appear professional, while actually playing a game. So funny. Dan said they might do it again today because the interns want to get in on it. Maybe next they'll get the residents to play. Epic.

I am missing my family quite a bit today. I got to see all my siblings a lot more this year than I usually do, and I think that must have spoiled me. Chris, Justin, Blaire, and Melissa, are you listening? Come visit me!

I can't wait for Monday because Dan has all of next week off and will actually be able to come to my doctor's appointment with me. This will be his first, and probably only, appointment and we're both excited. Maybe I can talk my doctor into giving me an ultrasound just cause. I also can't wait until next week cause Dan and I will be going to Haysville to hang out with my parents. My mom and I are going to make blankets and quilts for my little girl and I am so excited!!

My "nesting" instinct has kicked in. That's been pretty weird. I felt compelled to go buy a new planner, an address book, and a bunch of organization stuff the other day. It was like, if I didn't get everyone's addresses in one place, I would go crazy. Also, our apartment has never been cleaner. Totally weird. I bought this super cute storage ottoman the other day to put all of our baby stuff in because up until this point it has all just been sitting in the living room driving me crazy. It is all now nice and neat in the ottoman at the foot of our bed and I am happy. A little crazy, I think, but happy. Life is good.

4 comments:

  1. How cute!!! You're gonna be such a CUTE mommy!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.favfamilyrecipes.com/2008/09/cafe-rio-sweet-pork.html

    You're welcome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the link to your cute blog. I am so excited for you and Dan and your soon to be here little girl. Congrats on your assignment to Norfolk too. We are moving to VA also this summer-- Ft. Belvoir, just south of DC. Wow, you guys will have a lot going on. A baby, a move, and new job all at once! Lots of good things!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...